September 3, 2007

I have an office!!

So many new and exciting things are happening at the same time... its a bit hard to digest it all at once!

This week is my first week as a contractor at the Brentwood Massage and Physiotherapy clinic. My treadmill will be set up there, along side the CompuTrainer. It feels really good being able to coach and provide sport science services on a full time basis :) I will still be at the bike store every now and then to do traditional bike fittings and help out with the inventory.

The services I will offer at the clinic are:
  • Lactate testing for cycling and running
  • Bike biomechanics/efficiency assessment using the CompuTrainer
  • Video skill analysis for all sports using Dartfish software
  • Consulting in various sport science related topics such as nutrition, training, mental skills, biomechanics, etc...
  • Personalized coaching for endurance sports and general fitness

I'm very excited about being a part of a fantastic team of physios and massage therapists :)

No comments: