June 5, 2008

Random thoughts...

It's Thursday today. I have no idea where the week went... it went by so fast! It was a pretty busy week. Just like last week... and the week before that... and the one before that... you get the picture ;)

Sometimes I think that the busier I am, the more productive I am... does it make any sense? It's all self inflicted, obviously. I am my own boss, so if I wanted to work less, I guess I could... but the busier I get, the better ideas I get as well and the more I manage to get done... I don't really know how that works. Its almost like creativity comes from a lot of confusion and slight caos. Its a good thing, I have a few new exciting ideas that I am working on. The only problem is that one idea leads to another and Its hard to keep up. Too bad there are only 7 days in a week and only 24 hours in a day. Even though I am more productive when I am busy, I do have an upper limit. I found that out the hard way back in 2004/2005 when I they told me I have chronic fatigue syndrome. A good thing came out of it, I know when a lot is too much. I still find myself comming close to crossing that fine line every now and then, but I recognize it pretty fast and back off. I think I need an easier week next week... Its similar to training I guess, which is kind of cool!

N

1 comment:

Dr. Nellie Deutsch said...

Hi Noa,

Couldn't help but relate to your thoughts on being very busy with one thing leading to another. I guess it runs in the family.

:)