November 5, 2007

I guess people actually read my blog! YAY :)

I have been told I am not a very good blogger and that I should update this blog more often... so I promise to do that from now on... :)

Whats new at PT Performance Training?
  • We will be hosting a series of monthly seminars, starting mid January 2008.
  • CompuTrainer rentals available!
  • Group swimming sessions every Monday morning at Crystal pool.
  • Video analysis using state of the art biomechanics software to analyse your technique, prevent injuries and give you a visual tool to enhance your performance.
  • We are looking for cycling and running coaches to join our growing team.
  • A series of publication is in the works... the first one, a nutrition guide for endurance athletes, will be available in Feb/March.

If you would like more information about any of the above, contact me through www.ptcoaching.ca or visit again soon :)

N

No comments: