August 6, 2009

Oh yeah, I have a blog? I almost forgot...

It has been too long since my last blog update. Too many people have dropped hints that this blog needs some serious updating, so here goes! I apologize if this is a bit all over the place...

The last 3 weeks have been busy (But what else is new...) The Penticton training camp in the middle of July went very well and everyone got some solid training in. About a week after coming back to Victoria from the camp, my mom was here visiting for a week. I only get to see her once a year, so thats always a very full on visit. It was so good to spend some quality time with her, but now that she's gone it is time to play some more catch up and start working on my next project.

Here are some pictures from the camp:











A few days ago, someone asked me when I am moving to the US of A. Well, for those interested, I am not moving anywhere any time soon. I will be graduating with a post graduate diploma in sports nutrition at the end of October (official graduation is in Switzerland at the end of March), and was thinking about doing an MSc conversion, as that will only take less than 1 year. My first choice for that was the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, but I am not ready to leave Victoria at the moment... so instead I will be enrolling at a pretty different program, on a part time basis, here in Victoria. But more on that later... Instead of moving to the US of A, I will be moving from my current office location in Brentwood bay to another, yet to be decided location. I am in the process of looking for some commercial space, which is pretty exciting! The process will likely take several months but I am looking forward to it.

Till next time...

No comments: