September 28, 2009

Butternut squash put to good use :)

After an awesome breakfast at Mole post coaching at Crystal (for some, after swimming at Crystal), I made some pretty good progress on my assignment, and a little break was needed... So, what did I do with that break? I put a butternut squash to good use and now there are some butternut squash/apple/cranberry muffins baking in the oven and I have a steaming bowl of butternut squash and apple soup in front of me! Not bad for a little study break, I think :) Recipes to come, if you are interested!

Time to eat, and get back to that assignment! Only 1300 words to go...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

YUM.
I'm definitely interested!!
Recipe, please :)

Noa said...

Here you go Lauren! See next post :)

arfenarf said...

Recipe! Recipe! (but only after assignment is finished)