October 23, 2009

The waiting game...

I am waiting for an exam. I know, it is kind of a random thing to wait for, right? The exam will be emailed to me between 3:25 and 3:35pm on Sunday afternoon and I will need to complete it by 3:30pm on Monday.

It will be a long day... yet I am still both nervous and excited for it. I guess it is because it means I will be done with my post graduate studies in sport nutrition! I doubt I will take a significant break from school. In fact, I already know what my next school related adventure will be (Likely starting in May 2010).

But I am not just sitting around waiting for my exam... I am also working on a few pretty exciting projects right now and I will post updates as they take shape.

1) The first one is the new sports nutrition blog mentioned in my previous post...

2) The second one is the new office space. I had an interesting meeting with my realtor today and he had an exciting idea. He told me it may be a long shot, in an attempt to keep my expectations low so I will not be disappointed if it doesn't work out, but I am still excited about it! I can't help it... maybe its because I am an optimist? Maybe it is because I believe everything will work out as it is intended to... Time will tell.

3) The third project is a new team! We are keeping it on the DL right now, but that will change in the next few weeks.

Until next time,

Noa

2 comments:

mgodfrey said...

Good luck on your test Noa, I am sure you are really prepared, you will ACE it,

Michael

A-Russ said...

You're very smart and will do just fine on the exam. After you finish it I will finally have to listen to your supplement advice...well maybe.