September 16, 2008

Struggle is good for you

"Nothing in life just happens. It isn't enough to believe in something... you have to have stamina, to struggle... to meet obstacles and overcome them" Golda Meir

Things don't come easy; to achieve your goals you have to put in the hard work and be prepared for struggles, as they are an integral part of racing and training. Things do not always go as planned and you have to be tough to overcome obstacles... I think it makes you stronger, keeps you on your toes and helps you appreciate success so much more...

I'm sure this quote will mean something different to you than it does to me. I hope it will teach you something and inspires you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Noa - I really needed to hear this after the summer I've had. While it was relaxing, I certainly didn't move forward in my training and am now trying to figure out my goals for next year.

Anonymous said...

Great posts! I appreciate your tri nerdiness, not necessarily on this one, but in general. I'll be contacting you soon about coaching for the upcoming race season :)