September 1, 2008

THANK YOU!

I love my athletes. I really enjoy working with each and every one of them, and apparently it goes both way. We had a team party on Sat eve and they completely surprised me with some goodies. They went to the troubles of getting me a swimming parka jacket and got my logo embroider on the back and front. I haven't had one of these jackets since my swimming days, and that was a while ago... it will keep me warm and dry during those winter track sessions, where I nearly freeze to death! THANK YOU :)

I also got a Lululemon gift certificate (I will definitely put it into good use!) and a couple of cards that made me cry (yes, I wear my heart on my sleeve). I was lost for words, and that is something that does not happen very often...

So this is to all the athletes I have worked with this season - THANKS. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!

No comments: