October 8, 2008

Busy weekend ahead...

2 days and 8 hours until Ironman World Championship, held in Kona Hawaii!! (not that I'm counting or anything...). I am as nervous about this race as if I was racing myself... but I am obviously not. However, one of my athletes is... Adam O'Meara of Victoria, BC will be competing in the 25-29 age group. This will be his first and last time in Kona as an age grouper, as he will be turning pro next season. Send him good vibes on Saturday please!!

I will be at the Royal Victoria Marathon expo all weekend, which will make it a bit harder to follow Adam in Kona, AND I have an assignment due on Sunday. Luckily it is the last assignment of the year (still have the final exam to go)...

If you are around the RVM expo, come and say HI! I will be in booth number 30 from Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon... :)

Noa

No comments: