December 3, 2009

Today at Cedar Hill... in pictures

The boys are getting the work done. I met Kamal, Derek, Nick and Leif for a run session at the Cedar Hill recreation centre this afternoon and had them run a timed lap around the golf course, just to see where they are at right now. It's not the easiest lap to run, to say the least, but they are all right on track.

Then they did some hill reps... I wanted to see what happens to their form when they are tired. I am pretty sure they did not like me all that much by the end of the session, but I will take that as a compliment :)












3 comments:

Vincent said...

is nick still shaving his legs? Doesn't he realize its winter!

Jairus Streight said...

he does. hes just that smooth...

Derek WL said...

J-money
You missed a HARD workout!!
See you on Mondayyyy?