February 22, 2010

Sunny (except for today) Tucson

I am in Tucson with Kamal, Tyler, Derek, Adam, Matt & Amber for a training camp. The flight was OK, and so was the drive from Phoenix to Tucson, until Adam and I got kind of lost looking for a Trader Joe's... Good thing we wrote down the instruction to get to the house because my phone (with the GPS) died and we didn't have a map.

The training camp started yesterday with a good day of training, easing them into it. It has been raining on and off all day today... Lucky for me it started after the swim, so I didn't get totally drenched while standing on pool deck! An easy run followed the swim and they are headed out for another (hard) run very soon. Hopefully the sun will come back out, as we are all in desperate need of some vitamin D.

I forgot to charge my camera before the camp started, so I don't have any pictures of day one. Kamal took a bunch of them though, so I am sure they will make an appearance on his blog at some point (he already uploaded them on facebook!). Here are some pictures from day #2.

Kamal & Derek before this afternoon's run...


25 yard pool... 

No comments: