March 31, 2009

What I have learned in March...

And a few things I would like to learn in April! So, here is what I have learned in March:

1. I am not superwomen. I know, what a shock, eh? I wish I could just be ON 24/7 but does not seem to be possible... so I have learned to be kind to myself and take a bit of down time every now and then

2. Short hair is so much better that long hair!!!

3. I still remember how to swim... and everything is coming back pretty fast too :) (thank you A for dragging me to the pool at the beginning of the month)

4. I love coaching and bike fitting! I am reminded of that on a daily basis... and I am grateful for having the ability to make a living of something I enjoy so much. I also love my grad school studies, I just don't really like paying tuition... haha

Things I want to learn in April:

1. The April lectures for school are about nutrition strategies for track and field athletes, so I want to learn more about that!

2. I want to know who actually reads this blog! I know my parents, friends and most of my athletes read it, but who else?! Make a comment, say hello if you read it :)

3. I want to continue learning how to balance work, friends, swim/bike/run, hobbies, etc... It's an ongoing kind of thing :)

Im not sure what else... but I am certain opportunities to learn new things will come up... they always do :)

5 comments:

hantph96 said...

well, im from austria, reading your blog since its in the blog roll of simon whitfield. and i have to admit, i like it. and of course im also doing triathlons

arfenarf said...

Yes, I read the blog. :) --Mustang Sally

Facundo said...

I am always up for reading peoples blogs... cheers

Facundo

Unknown said...

I read!

el samo said...

I keep up on what you're doing - looking forward to my Retul session on Thurs. Peace-out. Samo