November 26, 2008

10 random facts about me!

1. I get bored very easily. I need to find new challenges on a regular basis, otherwise I get kind of edgy, and I'm not very good at hiding it.

2. I don't go to the movies because I can't sit still for 1.5-2 hours... I'm OK if I watch movies at home, where I can just pause the movie for a while. I don't actually own a DVD player though.

3. I'm great at multi-tasking. In fact, I am unable to focus on just one thing... if I don't have a few things on the go - nothing gets done. Go figure!

4. I'm a huge coffee snob and I refuse to drink bad coffee. Its very easy to find great coffee in Victoria, but it has proven to be quite a challenge in Toronto...

5. I was actually planning on doing a bachelors degree in fine arts, and move into sports science after that. Why? I really don't know. I never went to art school, so I guess I came to my senses after all.

6. I'm really not a morning person. I think it has been getting worse since my retirement from the sport of triathlon (as an athlete). At least back then I was used to swimming at 5:30am... I'm usually OK if I have (good) coffee though :)

7. I'm not a big fan of spiders. I am not really scared of them, I just don't like them very much.

8. One of my favourite beers is Leff, even though I don't drink it (or at all) very often.

9. I always try and think 'out of the box' and do things a bit different than others. That essentially means that I take a lot of risks, some of which pay off, some that don't...

10. I don't like cleaning my bike. I used to do minor adjustments and clean it on a regular basis, but not anymore...

No comments: