November 9, 2008

Coaching mentoring program

I am not entirely sure why now, and why me, but I have been getting several enquiries from athletes who want give back to the sport and start coaching.

I believe coaching is the BEST profession, which is why I chose to take that path at a very young age (14 years old...). I recognize that as a coach, I take on great responsibility in helping athletes and I constantly seek opportunities to learn more, which is unfortunately a rare thing in multi-sport coaching. Too many coaches coach from their own personal experience, which is not a bad thing, but there is a need to remember that even though our systems are the same and as humans we will adapt to stress in the same way, there are many other things to take into account...

With that being said, due to demand, I will be starting a coaching mentoring program for interested individuals, who are dedicated and passionate about helping others achieve their goals. My goal is to provide ongoing mentoring and coaching opportunities for those who have a 'can do attitude', the willingness to listen, learn and think outside the box.

Email me if you are interested... :)

Noa

No comments: