November 23, 2008

Its cold here!

My younger sister just moved to Toronto from Israel 3 weeks ago, and since I haven't seen her for about 4.5 years, I hopped on a plane forgetting that it is the worst possible time of the year to head to the east coast of Canada... during the winter! Its pretty cold here, and Im not used to it. My sister however, is very excited about all the snow; its a first for her :) My Newton runners don't seem to like the sliperry sidewalks very much and I am lucky I didn't fall flat on my behind yet ;) It makes me realize once again how lucky we are in Victoria. Even though it has been great to see my sister, some famlily and one of my best friends, I am looking forward to getting back to the west coast on Tuesday... where I have endless trails for running and I can bike outside without turning into an ice cube ;)

No comments: